Meatball Stroganoff – Shelf Stable Pantry Meal by SuttonsDaze
Quick, easy and so so good!
- 2 tbsp onion soup mix
- 2 10 oz cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 2 tbsp steak sauce
- 1 quart canned meatballs
- 1 pound dry pasta of choice
- Mix liquid from meatballs into a pan with the onion soup mix and canned soup, simmer until heated through. Add meatballs and heat through again.
- Cook pasta per the directions
- Drain pasta and mix into the other pan, incorporate well. Serve hot
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave a Reply