Who doesn’t love chocolate chip cookies?
Who doesn’t want the temptation of a full batch of chocolate chip cookies sitting around the house, inviting you to make bad decision #254?
This recipe has been created specifically for a small (15ish cookies) batch of cookies to whip up in your air fryer. This way the bad decision can be made with less frequency.
You can check out a months worth of great air fryer recipes at this playlist.
Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Cookies Small Batch (15 cookies)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 6 tbsp granulated sugar
- 6 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 lrg egg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- 2 tsp all purpose flour
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Cream butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar & mix
- Add salt, baking soda, vanilla, egg & mix
- Add flour & mix
- Add chocolate chips & mix
- Scoop onto parchment paper cut slightly smaller than the tray of your air fryer
- Bake at 350 degrees for 7-10 minutes leaving about 1 inch between flattened cookies