Chicken Noodle Casserole
A shelf stable pantry recipe
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 pint ugly chicken
- 1 pkg (16oz) egg noodles
- 1 cup each corn, carrots, mushrooms, what ever veggies you like
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- Cook pasta
- Mix all ingredients except bread crumbs in a bowl and mix in pasta
- Place mixture in a 9×13 baking dish
- Sprinkle bread crumbs on top
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
You can also combine a small amount of melted butter with you bread crumbs before you top. They will brown and crisp up nicely. This is a perfect recipe for me. Thank you for all that you do for us ♥️
Randy Weber says
Leisa, when you do the pasta when you turn the stove off after adding the pasta to the boiling water, how much water do you start with?