Need a quick and easy dessert guaranteed to be a crowd-pleaser? Then you need this chocolate chip cheese ball in your life!
Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball
- 2 8oz bricks Cream cheese (room temp)
- 1 cup (2 sticks) Butter (room temp)
- 1 1/2 cups Confectioners Sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar (light or dark)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 10oz bags mini chocolate chips
- Mix together all ingredients with 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chips and place covered bowl in refrigerator for 2 hours
- Shape into a ball, cover in additional chips or finely chopped pecans
- Use graham crackers, vanilla wafers or cookies to scoop
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave a Reply