Garlic Parmesan Herb Bread is so good and a great accessory to so many meals or just for a snack. This perfect little loaf made in the Neal Pottery Bread Baker is just right for two or three people.
Garlic Parmesan Herb Bread
- 1 tbsp yeast
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1.25 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- In a large mixing bowl add yeast, sugar and water. Let sit 10 minutes
- Mix in salt, rosemary, basil, oregano, olive oil and garlic
- Mix in flour, and parmesan cheese until everything is incorporated
- Form into a ball and place in a well greased bread baker
- Place bread baker into a cold oven. Set oven for 375 degrees and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from bread baker when you remove it from the oven. Let cool for 10 minutes.