Well, that’s a mouthful! But a super tasty one!
Home Ground Whole Wheat Sourdough Discard Crackers
- 2/3 cup discard
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1-2 tsp herbs or seasonings of choice
- Mix melted butter, salt and seasonings together well, incorporate the discard and mix well.
- spread mixture as evenly and thinly as possible on parchment paper on a baking sheet
- bake at 325 degrees F for 10 minutes
- pull out of the oven and cut or perferate as desired.
- place back in the oven for 20 minutes or until desired crispness.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Betty Crudup says
Loved these sourdough crackers , and am having to find a way to resist eating the whole batch everyday.
I tried the ugly chicken, and loved that too. Thank you for being here.