Kahlua Fudge is great any time, but especially during the holidays. Quick, easy, and affordable!
- 3 tbsp butter divided
- 4 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup toasted chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup kahlua
- Line the dish of your choice with foil. Using 1 tbsp of butter, coat the foil.
- In a large sauce pan, mix remaining butter, sweetened condensed milk and white chocolate over a low heat until melted and mixed well.
- Remove from heat and mix in pecans and kahlua
- Spread into foiled dish and chill over night or for no less than 2 hours.
- Remove foil and cut into 1 inch squares. Seperate with parchment paper to avoid sticking and store in refrigerator.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave a Reply