Knowing how to make the things you use the most in your kitchen is liberating, frugal and fun. With the basic ingredients in your pantry, you’ll never be out of your favorite food items.
Today we’re making Sugar Free Ketchup. Those that know me, know that I love G Hughes sugar-free ketchup. In our area, this runs for about $3.00 for a 13oz bottle.
Today we’re going to share how I am working to replace my beloved G Hughes with my own homemade sugar-free ketchup.
Sugar Free Ketchup – SuttonsDaze DIY Kitchen
- 6 tbsp tomato powder
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup monk fruit (or more depending on how sweet you prefer your ketchup. Check after it is cooked before you add more.)
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/8 tsp ground clove
- 1/8 tsp ground mustard
- Wisk all ingredients in a pan until well mixed. Simmer until it is the thickness that you prefer. Taste and adjust for sweetness.
- Store in your refrigerator for a month.
- Recipe can be doubled, tripled, etc.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Love this, I even made Bar B Q sauce. Very good 👍
We don’t have monkfruit here in Central Florida. Not fresh, frozen, canned or dried.mm Where does one get it?
How long will this last in the fridge?