This goulash recipe is a 100% shelf-stable pantry meal. Everything comes from our pantry shelves for a quick, easy, comforting family favorite.
You can substitute fresh for any of these items.
Sutton Family Goulash
- 1 pint ground beef
- 1 pint ground sausage
- 2 15oz cans diced tomatoes
- 2 cans rotel
- 2 cans condensed tomato soup
- 1/2 cup freeze dried onions
- 1/2 cup dehydrated bell peppers
- 1 lb elbow macaroni
- Mix everything except the pasta into a crockpot. Cook on high for 4 hours, low for 8.Half hour before dinner, add the pasta and replace the lid until the pasta has refreshed. Serve hot, enjoy cold left overs (if there are any)
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave a Reply