This goulash recipe is a 100% shelf-stable pantry meal. Everything comes from our pantry shelves for a quick, easy, comforting family favorite.
You can substitute fresh for any of these items.
Sutton Family Goulash
- 1 pint ground beef
- 1 pint ground sausage
- 2 15oz cans diced tomatoes
- 2 cans rotel
- 2 cans condensed tomato soup
- 1/2 cup freeze dried onions
- 1/2 cup dehydrated bell peppers
- 1 lb elbow macaroni
- Mix everything except the pasta into a crockpot. Cook on high for 4 hours, low for 8.Half hour before dinner, add the pasta and replace the lid until the pasta has refreshed. Serve hot, enjoy cold left overs (if there are any)