That’s a mouthful, but such a good mouthful!
BBQ Pulled Pork Sweet Potato Hash is so good! The perfect combination of flavors and a quick pull together dinner for you and the family!
BBQ Pulled Pork Sweet Potato Hash
- 1 pint canned pork
- 1/2 med onion
- 2-3 sweet potatoes
- BBQ sauce of your choice
- olive oil
- Cube the sweet potato to 1 inch squares. Remember, the smaller the pieces, the faster it cooks.
- Place olive oil in pan
- Place sweet potatoes in pan and stir to coat all with the olive oil
- On medium heat, cook sweet potatoes
- Add onions after 5 minutes
- In a seperate bowl, mix bbq sauce of choice and the meat from one pint (drain liquid)
- place bbq pork into pan with sweet potatoes and gently mix
- Serve hot as is or with a side vegetable