Black Bean Soup -Shelf Stable Recipe from your pantry!
The challenge was to create a dish completely from our shelf-stable pantries. Challenge accepted! Challenge met!
I hope you enjoy this as much as we do.
Black Bean Soup -Shelf Stable Recipe
Recipes created from the items you have in your pantry.
- 2 pints black beans
- 1 pint ground beef (optional)
- 2 15oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 pint chicken broth
- 1 cup corn (freeze dried or canned)
- 1 can rotel
- 1/4 cup freeze dried onions
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Mix everything in a pot, heat through and serve or place into a crock pot and cook on high for 2 hours.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!