Blueberry and lemon go together like peanut butter and jelly, like Simon and Garfunkel, like peaches and cream (both the artists and food)
Tasty, refreshing, and so so good!
Blueberry Lemon Bread in the Neal Pottery Bread Baker
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp lemon extract or lemmon zest
- 1 cup blueberries (frozen or fresh)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup melted butter
- 2 large eggs
- In a small bowl, mix dry ingredients together. Flour, sugar, salt, baking powder
- In a large bowl, mix together eggs, vanilla, lemon and melted butter
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix
- When above is mixed well, fold in the blueberries until just mixed
- Pour into a well greasted Neal Potter Bread Baker
- Place the baker into a cold oven and set the temperature to 375 degrees
- Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes
- Allow to cool for 10-15 minutes before removing from the baker.
- Allow to further cool for 10 minutes once removed from the baker
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
This blueberry Lemon bread was sooo tasty. I’m going to make one for each of my kid’s families as a “because I love U” gift. The recipe is as easy as U can get… I froze my blueberries first, so they were easy to mix into the batter and remained whole. It came right out of the bread maker after it was done. I’d say U can get about 5 slices from the bread…perfect for a light dessert after a meal… Not too sweet..I highly suggest this cute, functional bread maker, and ya have to try the blueberry lemon bread!!! YUMMY!!!
Thank you for the review! “Because I love you” gifts are the best!