It’s that time of year when the weather and my body cannot make up their minds. When it’s just cold and damp enough to warrant a hearty bowl of Salmon Chowder for dinner.
This is super easy when using the four corners of your pantry. I can adapt it for Phil or myself by using my Thrive Life Foods. My portion will be keto/low carb and his will have some yummy potato dices in it.
- 1/4 cup celery
- 1/4 cup onions
- 1/4 cup green peppers
- 1 pint salmon
- 2 quarts chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 clove garlic
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 tsp dill
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Heat up chicken stock in a pot
- Add onions, peppers, celery, onions, garlic clove, salt, pepper and dill
- Add cream cheese and heavy whipping cream
- Drain pint of salmon and add salmon to the pot, stirring to mix all the ingredients.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave a Reply