Twice baked potato bites are a great appetizer, snack, or side dish. They are loved by kids and adults alike and are so easy to customize to your families tastes. I just know that you are going to love these little gems.
Today we’re making these in the air fryer, but they are oven friendly also.
For this delicious, delectable treat you will need 7 small potatoes. We used Honey Gold Bite Sized potatoes to make ours.
This recipe is totally adaptable. Mix up the cheeses, exchange the bacon for sausage or what ever you would like to do. Ooooh, taco meat!!!
Twice Baked Potato Bites
- 7 baby potatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 tbsp bacon bits
- 1 tbsp chopped scallions
- Toss potatoes in olive oil
- place potatoes in the air fryer at 350 degrees for 30 minutes
- Let the potatoes cool enough to handle
- Cut potatoes in half
- Scoop center out of potato, being sure to leave some potato intact to allow it to retain its shape
- In a bowl, mix remaining ingredients with the potato that you scooped out
- Spoon the filling back into the potatoes
- Place the stuffed potatoes back into the air fryer on the bottom rack
- Cook at 350 degrees for 15 minutes
You can see how we put these together here: https://youtu.be/BnnWZmH0uWs
Debby cantrell says
This looks great just the two of us for dinner